Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,547   Posts: 1,573,012   Online: 871

Shooter
    35mm RF

FS: New Condition RH designs Analyser Pro F-Stop Enlarging Meter complete package.

Analyser Pro Black and White Enlarging Meter / Timer with Grey Scale Display and built-in Densitometer function. Brand New Condition. Sorry for poor image quality, pics were taken with my iphone. Purchased directly from RH designs in the UK.
    Version: 100-125v 50-60Hz for use in (North America, Japan) Complete package which includes the Analyser control box together with its remote sensor, a mains lead fitted with a plug, a footswitch,
    and two IEC connectors for your enlarger and safelight. This is one of the best F-stop enlarging meters available. The only thing that is missing is the owners manual which can easily be downloaded from their website. This unit is in PERFECT WORKING ORDER. NEVER DROPPED OR MISUSED/ABUSED. I've only used it a handful of times after purchasing, with plans to keep it but due to re-locating and not being able to setup a darkroom in my new place It sadly must go. This is a very sophisticated and excellent piece of darkroom equipment that needs to be used instead of just collecting dust. There are too many details to list about what this timer is capable of doing that I recommend you visit their website for more in-depth details.

http://www.rhdesigns.co.uk/darkroom/...lyser_pro.html

I paid well over $400 USD BRAND NEW including shipping to the USA for the whole unit. Current price is also on their website. Asking $365 USD shipped preferably in the US, but will consider shipping internationally at buyer's expense.

I will also post this on ebay if I don't get any potential buyers here. PM for more details. Ebay id is: Rangefinder78 I have 100% pos feedback rating. Thanks for looking...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo-25.JPG   photo 2-2.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    SALE PENDING.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    SOLD.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin