Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,866   Posts: 1,583,202   Online: 875

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Graflex, get your Graflex!!! LARGE lot of Speeds/Crowns, etc.. Parts, holders

Helping a friend's widow clean out his collection. The metalshop tools are almost done, so I thought it fitting to start on his camera stuff...

This will be the first sale of many, he's got a good bit of photographica, most of it not very high quality, but I know there are a lot of Graflex peeps here, so I'm going where the market is

SOLD AS A LOT ONLY

I simply DO NOT have the free time to list these things individually, test each individual item, etc... People who've purchased from me know I'm honest, I'm not making money from this, just helping a friend's wife get some needed funds:

http://www.largeformatphotography.in...e-rememberance

SOLD AS A LOT ONLY

There are fully working bodies, parts bodies, extra parts, lots of holders and lots of STUFF!!!

$1000 shipped/paypal'd in the USA
    USPS Money Orders also accepted, actually preferred

What you see on the table is what you get. I'll let the pictures do the talking

all pictures here:

http://s788.photobucket.com/albums/y...Graflex%204x5/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    holy shit
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EASmithV View Post
    holy shit
    +1

It's...beautiful.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Who wants to lend me $1000?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    If someone, by any chance, *does* part this out, I could use a working shutter. I don't need anything other than that. The size, whether 2x3, 3x4, or 4x5, matters very, very little.

ETA: There may be some cobbling-for-other-camera-use going on here. Possibly.
    Last edited by Stephanie Brim; 10-25-2012 at 11:32 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Because 'weather' and 'whether' are different.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Dan, The pictures aren't speaking loud enough for me yet. Can you please clarify which bodies are fully working and which are parts, please. Also... are the SuperGraphic backs complete?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Re: FS: Graflex, get your Graflex!!! LARGE lot of Speeds/Crowns, etc.. Parts, holders

Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    Dan, The pictures aren't speaking loud enough for me yet. Can you please clarify which bodies are fully working and which are parts, please. Also... are the SuperGraphic backs complete?
    Yeah, pretty tempting isn't it.

Buy these before I do. I need another camera like I need another hole in my head.
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I saw 7 cameras, one with lens. About 35 film holders. And some camera parts. Right?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Too bad for me... LOTS of trading material but no cash at the moment.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's a great shame they are in the US, shipping and the certainty of Import duty and VAT (over 30%) makes purchase unviable and the package is a bargain for those of us who restore/refurbish cameras.

Ian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin