Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,924   Posts: 1,522,115   Online: 768

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Fujinon 90mm/5.6 SWD

I have a great condition Fujinon 90mm/5.6 SWD for sale. I am selling it to get the Super Angulon XL as I am using a lot of movements on the Shen Hao 617 camera.

Anyway, Copal 0, Linhof lensboard. No defect with glass or body. Shutter speed accurate as far as I can tell from exposures made and also comparing to the other shutters I have. If you search in the Image Sharing forum, you will see a couple images I made with the lens and the Shen Hao.

$500 plus shipping (probably ~$12). Paypal OK. I own http://www.imagecraft.com and have history buying/selling at Leica User Group, THE auction site, GetDPI, photo.net, RFF etc.

// richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SOLD long time ago.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Lock the thread then...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'd love to, but... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	72523

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It is a glitch in the system - didjiman was a subscriber when he started the thread, but isn't a subscriber now. My guess is that his change in status prevents him from locking the thread.

I'll draw it to the moderator's attention, and hopefully Sean's as well.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin