Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,279   Posts: 1,534,861   Online: 775

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: 210mm f/8 Schneider / Technika Super Angulon

210mm f/8 Schneider / Technika Super Angulon

On a Linhof board that has holes on it (this was in turn screwed onto a much larger Linhof board which I can send along if you want it).

Glass is flawless as far as I can tell, shutter works perfectly. T, B, 1s to 1/400 sec., f/8 to f/64. Original Schneider velvet-lined leather caps.

Schneider specs say that this lens has an image circle of 500mm, so it'll cover 7x17 easily with minor movements.

Asking $1850 or best reasonable offer.

The thing is a behemoth weighing about 5-1/2 pounds, so it's going to be expensive to ship. I'll double-box it so the package will be big, but smaller than a refrigerator so don't worry too much. I strongly recommend insurance!

Buyer pays shipping and insurance costs, your choice of carrier, UPS or USPS. Prefer CONUS but will also ship to Canada and some other countries (inquire first). Use PayPal please.

If you want to check my feedback, my eBay user ID is pacviewcam. I've currently got 597 feedbacks, with never a negative or neutral.

Any questions, please fire away! Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 210-SA-1.jpg   210-SA-2.jpg   210-SA-3.jpg   210-SA-4.jpg   210-SA-5.jpg  

Last edited by pacviewcam; 10-28-2012 at 01:14 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    UPDATE: I discovered that the retaining ring won't turn. It's probably been on there for years, and I can't get it loose.

I did manage to clip the screws that held the board to the ring, and remove the board, but the screw heads are still trapped between the ring and the shutter body.

I'm thinking of taking it to a repair man if it doesn't sell right away to get the ring loosened up, but meanwhile I'll be more flexible as to final price -- so if you want the lens, I'm open to offers!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $1650 or best reasonable offer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm contemplating throwing this thing onto the 'Bay tomorrow folks, much as I'd hate to. So please, if you've got an offer for it, I'd like to hear it. I'd rather sell it here than there -- this is a great bunch of people.

So, to reiterate: Any rational offer....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice looking lens. Wish I had the money...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin