Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,705   Posts: 1,482,825   Online: 999

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: 121mm f/8 Schneider Super Angulon

121mm f/8 Schneider Super Angulon

On a 4x4 wooden board that fits every camera that I've tried it on, including old Speed/Crown Graphics.

Glass is flawless as far as I can tell, Prontor Press shutter works perfectly. T, B, 1s to 1/125 sec., f/8 to f/64. The Prontor Press doesn't need cocking, so that removes a step from the sequence that could move the camera. Original Schneider caps.

Schneider specs say that this lens has an image circle of 288mm, but many people say it'll cover 8x10 without movements.

I've used this lens to shoot 6x17, both color and black and white, with excellent results.

Asking $285 or best reasonable offer.

Figure about 2-1/2 pounds shipping weight from Zip Code 90027. I strongly recommend insurance!

Buyer pays shipping and insurance costs, your choice of carrier, UPS or USPS. Prefer CONUS but will also ship to Canada and some other countries (inquire first). Use PayPal please.

If you want to check my feedback, my eBay user ID is pacviewcam. I've currently got 597 feedbacks, with never a negative or neutral.

Any questions, please fire away! Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 121-SA-1.jpg   121-SA-2.jpg   121-SA-3.jpg   121-SA-4.jpg   121-SA-5.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    yes this lens does cover 8x10 no movements, excellent ultra wide for 8x10 or wide for 5x7, tons of wiggle room on 5x7.
    "Why thats one of those old black and white cameras aint it?"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin