Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,564   Posts: 1,573,380   Online: 967

Shooter
    Multi Format

Fuji GA645i medium format

This has been my daily shooter for the last two years. Sharp and reliable. It followed me all through N America, Europe and Asia and never missed a shot, except for the few occasions when I forgot to take a cap off . Most of my postcard and print exchange shots were done with this camera. Those who got 20x24 and 16x20 prints from me can attest to the quality of the optics. The only reason I'm selling is that I have now gotten GS645 camera which has manual focus which I prefer over the AF. Otherwise I would still be shooting this one. The paint has been rubbed off in a few places on the back and there is a scuff mark on the winding/selection knob - see the picture. None of that affects operation.

$330 shipped in US.

Eugene.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_5484.JPG   DSC_5489.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Why so cheap? My god, I've got one of these and the GA645zi but for this price have half a mind to grab it. AWESOME camera. SHARP SHARP SHARP. Like a P&S on steroids. oh, and free bump.... :-)
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rich815 View Post
    Why so cheap? My god, I've got one of these and the GA645zi but for this price have half a mind to grab it. AWESOME camera. SHARP SHARP SHARP. Like a P&S on steroids. oh, and free bump.... :-)
    Probably because I did not research it much? Anyway, the camera is sold and paid for.

Eugene.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I knew it would go fast. :-(

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin