FS Linhof Master Technika 2000, 5 lens kit $8500.00
This meticulously maintained kit includes;
1. 4x5 Linhof Master Technika 2000 Chrome Body w/leather grip
2. Linhof Super Screen
3. 2-Linhof CM Grid Overlays
4. Nikkor-SW 75mm f/4.5 mounted on a Linhof recessed board w/Linhof Quick Release
5. Schneider Super Symmar 110mm XL f/5.6 mounted on a Linhof board w/Linhof Quick Release
6. Rodenstock APO-Sironar-S 150mm mounted on a Linhof board w/Linhof Quick Release
7. Nikkor-M 200mm f/8 mounted on a Linhof board w/Linhof Quick Release
8. Nikkor-M 300mm f/9 mounted on a Linhof board
9. Schnieder 8x focusing loupe
10. Pentax V digital spot meter w/case
11. 2-Fuji Quick Load holders
13. 5 unopened boxes Fuji Velvia 50 Quickloads
14. Two Linhof cable releases.
15. Original boxes for all items listed above w/the exception of the 300mm Nikkor and focusing lupe.
16. Three film holders, 1-Rightway 2-unknown woodies.
17. Domke and Calumet wraps for all lenses.
18. 52mm Heliopan polarizer.
19. Velcroed dark cloth attaches to camera body.
20. Three-lense Gnass-Gear case.
21. 1 Linhof style lens board copal 1
22. 1 spanner wrench
Complete kit ready to shoot.
Everything listed above is in excellent to mint condition with the
exception of the 300-M Nikkor. It has a very small scratch
on the front metal flange.
All lenses mounted on Linhof boards w/front and back lens caps.
All boards have Linhof cable release Quicksockets w/the exception of the 200mm.
The super screen and one of the grid overlays is mounted on the camera.
Last edited by Chris Hauth; 10-30-2012 at 03:45 PM. Click to view previous post history.
If you are interested in selling the 5 unopened boxes Fuji Velvia 50 Quickloads by themselves then I might be interested. How were they stored? Frozen? Which dates do they have?
I miscounted. I have seven unopened boxes, three with a date of 2011 and four at 2009. All kept in a very cold reefer.
I'd like to keep the whole package together, but may split it up down the road if I have to.
Thanks for your interest,
If you decide to split, I'd be interested in the 110mm Super Symmar XL.
Ok, if you decide to split it keep me in mind for some boxes and maybe the Nikkor-SW 75mm f/4.5
Sponsored Ad. (Subscribers to APUG have the option to remove this ad.)
$600.00 price drop! New price $7900.00.
Hi Chris, I'm interested in the Nikon-M 200mm f8 if you decide to split the sales. Best Angus
I'd also be interested in the following, including the Nikkor-M 200mm:
Rodenstock APO-Sironar-S 150mm
Two Linhof cable releases
Schnieder 8x focusing loupe