Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,817   Online: 1024

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FS PENTAX 67

Shooter
    35mm
    I just recently got back into film while inheriting my fathers old Nikon F and then adding an F2AS and F3. Medium format looks REALLY tempting especially when I see stuff like this. I need to go look for crap to sell. This kit looks like exactly what I've been thinking about.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    SOLD

Shooter
    35mm
    Damn.

Shooter
    35mm
    The tempation is gone.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good news that you sold the caboodle, Chris. Somebody is going to be ogling at big negs/trannies ahoy with that beauty!
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisson Du Jour View Post
    Good news that you sold the caboodle, Chris. Somebody is going to be ogling at big negs/trannies ahoy with that beauty!
    Not embarrassed to say I shed a tear or two packing her up. The buyer won't be disappointed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Congrats on your sale!

Now I'll be able to offer my 67 kit here.

G

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I bought the Kit from Chris. It suppose to arrive tomorrow (Friday) and I am really excited.
    I want to take this opportunity to leave a feedback to Chris (there is no way to leave feedback to member here, unlike some forums)-
    -------------------
    Chris is great throughout the process. He is patient and quick to reply to any questions. I have ask him to pack extra layers as it is snowing like crazy in the northeast and he did that. This is my first purchase from APUG and I just join here not long ago, so had me worry to make such a big purchase through someone you don't know personally. But Chris have make it a good experience for me. I am also glad to get the kit from a great photographer, this will be a little history about the camera that I can be proudly tell others. I babied my equipment and Chris told me he care for his equipment as well, so that's all good. He is selling other stuff here as he told me, so buy from him with confidence.
    --------------------------------
    I will update this again if when I open the package, something is wrong. Can't wait to get the package. LOL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin