Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,523,982   Online: 840

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

Mamiya C330f with 2+1 lenses

I've got too many cameras. Last year I loaded this camera with a fresh roll of Rollei IR film, and it has been sitting on the shelf ever since. A shame, since this camera takes absolutely superb photos. Ever since I got it a few years ago, I ran maybe 5 or 6 rolls through it. Every single roll produced at least 2 of my most favorite photos, and couple of my best ever portraits.

The camera comes with wonderful 105 and 65mm lenses. They are not pretty cosmetically, but optically superb. I will also include 180mm lens (not in the picture). However, I'm not sure the 180 is for this camera. It fits with a great difficulty and the shutter wind coupler does not operate the lens. You have to wind the shutter manually. I think it was probably designed for C3 or earlier. Anyway, take it as a freebie.

The camera is in great operational condition. The outer bellows have a couple of pinholes at the corners, but the inner bellows are light tight with no light leaks.

$380 for the set shipped in Continental USA.

By the way, the Rollei film is still in the camera. I have not taken a single shot with it. Considering it's a rainy season in Oregon, there is little chance I'll be able to use it. Consider it another freebie.

Eugene.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Photos...

I forgot to include the photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_5491.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Interested in either your 65mm or 105mm. Let me know if you want to part out one of the lenses.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry but it's either all or nothing. Now that I've sold the other two cameras, I might as well keep this one as an extra backup....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Price lowered: $300 shipped in ConUSA or Canada.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Would be willing to deal internationally?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The camera is rather heavy. The shipping will be unacceptably high. But if you are willing to pay the shipping cost, sure.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM me the cost

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Great deal for someone.....
    Your first 10,000 pictures are the worst - HCB

www.markjamesfisher.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Especially me. I have the C3 that the 180mm lens would work on. Alas, there are no funds for another body.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin