Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,450   Posts: 1,570,092   Online: 880

Shooter
    Multi Format

Bronica SQ-Ai kit number 2

I have another SQ-AI kit set up for your consideration. This one includes a SQ-Ai body, a PS 80mm lens, an AE finder, one 120 film back, two 220 film backs, and the original Bronica strap. Again, the body, lens and finder are like new, no issues whatsoever. The PS 80mm is considered the standard lens for the system and has an f2.8 max aperture. It also has the latest coatings in the SQ system, with multicoatings on all lens surfaces, and the PS series supposedly has higher quality results due to the coatings, I have never noticed any difference but then again I mostly take B&W photos. The AE finder allows the camera to operate in AE aperture priority mode, set the aperture on the lens and the camera sets the proper shutter speed. You can also use the metering in manual mode. With AE mode, the camera will set the exact shutter speed, even in-between speeds. Try to do this with a Hasselblad!
    The film backs are in excellent condition with light sign of use, the pictures only show one extra back but I've found another so this comes with 3. Everything I wrote about the other set and about my history and shipping and return policies applies to this ad.

Price for this set is $550.00
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bigsalelensesbronicas 050.JPG   Bigsalelensesbronicas 051.JPG   Bigsalelensesbronicas 053.JPG   Bigsalelensesbronicas 054.JPG   Bigsalelensesbronicas 057.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This kit has sold, thanks APUG!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin