Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,908   Posts: 1,521,471   Online: 911

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Canon 70-200 L f/2.8 (the non IS one)

I never thought I would sell my 70-200 lens but I'm going lighter and I hardly use tele distances anymore. (but it sure is nice to have when needed)
    Anyway, The glass is immaculate (I put on a B+W filter as soon as I bought it). It takes the exquisite images this lens is known for. Exterior cosmetics are close to flawless. You would be hard pressed to see any wear. I also used a QR plate upon purchase. The focus and zoom rings are perfect - smooth as silk. Lens comes with all the original packing; instruction sheet, hard case, lens caps, and lens shade. The shade shows minor wear typical with standard use.

$925.00 net to me. PayPay, cleared check, and shipping of your choice. Selling to the contiguous USA only - My apologies the excluded APUG members. PM if interested. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ZU4U0087.jpg   ZU4U0077.jpg   ZU4U0073.jpg   ZU4U0069.jpg   ZU4U0099.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format

70-200 L - non IS

More photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ZU4U0051.jpg   ZU4U0092.jpg   ZU4U0056.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    price drop to $875.00 net plus S/H.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Man, been silently wondering if i was the only EOS user here. Wish this was the 4L version, so i could actually afford it.
    Nicholai Nissen
    Kolding, Denmark
    nicholainissen@gmail.com

Shooter
    Multi Format

Nope, you're not the only one. It is an excellent lens. I already have one, and while it is in excellent condition as well, I paid more than is asked for this one. In other words, a very fair price is being asked here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

I think there are many EOS users, but the non-is is a killer, drops the value a lot with this lens, I think you would,have better luck selling on ebay

~Stone

The Important Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Stone,
    You may be right. (about ebay) A lens with IS was never important to me. I figure the money saved by buying a non IS could be advantageous for some. We'll see.

Scott

Shooter
    Medium Format

SOLD

Thanks ALL. Sold through another website.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin