Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,951   Posts: 1,557,937   Online: 1002

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Rapid Omega 100 with 90mm and 60mm lenses (with finder) and 3 backs

Rapid Omega 100 with 90mm and 60mm lenses (with finder) and 3 backs
    $325 or best reasonable offer.

Classic 6x7 Camera body is in really nice condition, complete with grip. Everything works as it should. There is some paint loss on the body, but not much considering its age.

The shutters on both lenses work beautifully, no hesitation.

Glass on the 90mm lens is pretty clean with a very few "cleaning mark" scratches. Has a metal screw-on lens hood that shows a little paint loss but no big deal.

Glass on the front element of the 60mm has a number of cleaning marks and a few tiny "pits" on the front element but I believe they're not optically significant, especially if you use the built-in lens shade and don't shoot into the sun. Rear element is very nice. It comes with a skylight filter mounted, which surprisingly is optically in beautiful condition.

The 60mm lens comes with its finder (hard to find!) and the lens and the finder each has its own case.

All three backs work really well. One of them is mounted on the camera; two of them come with covers. There's an extra dark slide mounted at the bottom of the camera.

This model does not allow changing backs in the middle of a roll; the darkslide slides into the camera body, not in the backs.

I'm going to see if it'll sell as a set for a couple of days; if not, I'll be open to offers for "components" as follows:

Body, 90mm lens and one back: $170
    60mm lens with finder: $125
    Each extra back: $50 each, or $90 for both

You can see that it's a better deal to buy the whole kit at once, but as I say, I'm open to reasonable best offers. I only ever ran a few test rolls through the thing; since then it's just sat in the bag, which is a shame because it makes scary sharp negatives.

The entire kit weighs about 7.8 pounds, so figure 9 pounds shipping weight from Zip Code 90027. Buyer pays shipping -- USPS or UPS in CONUS, USPS all others. Payment via PayPal please. I'll ship after the payment clears to my bank account.

If you'd like a reference, please check my eBay feedback. My username there is pacviewcam, and I have 597 positives; I've never had a neutral or negative.

Questions or concerns, please PM and I'll reply as soon as I can.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rapid-1.jpg   Rapid-2.jpg   Rapid-3.jpg   Rapid-4.jpg   Rapid-5.jpg  

Rapid-6.jpg   Rapid-7.jpg   Rapid-8.jpg   Rapid-9.jpg   Rapid-10.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $280 or best reasonable offer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $240 or best reasonable offer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still available

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Pm sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The PM I received was for a low-ball offer which I declined. Two other people have said they'll take it if that PM falls through, but have not yet gotten back to me.

So, it's still available, first come, first served.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin