Contax Aria and 50/1.7 and 135/2.8 ad

For sale is my Contax Aria, which I have owned since new, and two fantastic lenses. The Aria has seen maybe 20 rolls of film and is conservatively in Mint- condition. Viewfinder clean and super clear, all functions working as new. Looks pristine. Comes complete with box.

Keep in mind the following lenses are also fantastic adapted lenses with m4/3, NEX and other mounts, including the X-Pro1.

Contax Carl Zeiss 50mm f1.7 MM lens. An incredible lens in superb condition. One of the finest 50s made. Glass clean and clear. Focus and apertures silky smooth and clicks are nice an positive.

Contax Carl Zeiss 135/2.8 lens. A great portrait and short telephoto sports lens. As new, used literally once. Comes with box.

I am going to miss this set but I'd rather have it go to someone who will enjoy it rather than have it just sitting here.

Prices:
Aria: $250
Zeiss 50/1.7 Lens: $250
Zeiss 135/2.8 Lens: $225

Prices include shipping and Paypal to the ConUS. Actual insured shipping cost to international buyers.

**85mm visible in one pic is not included. Photo of 50/1.7 to be posted later or sent along if desired.