Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,475   Posts: 1,542,620   Online: 989

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Bronica 500mm Komura Lens with focuing unit II

This a a very nice 500mm Komura lens (serial #401xxx) with the interchangeable Helical Focusing Unit II (serial #412xxx) which will also work with the Komura 300mm and 400mm. The glass is clean, no fungus, marks, some dust, but it will not adversely affect images. It has a 67mm UV filter and its original front lens cap for the lens and the original rear cap for the helical focusing unit. The Helical Focusing Unit II also has the tripod attachment. This lens will work with the Bronica S, S2, C, S2A, EC, and EC-TL bodies. You can also use a 2x auto adapter, e.g., Telemore 95 or Vivitar 2x, to double the focal length of this lens. $325 plus shipping/insurance and paypal fees if paid for in that manner.
    Percentage to APUG. I will try to post pictures in the next day or so. Send me pm or email. Jon
    Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here are some pictures of the Komura 500mm lens and focusing Unit II with original caps and protective 67mm UV filter. Send me pm or email and I can send you more pictures. The glass on this f7 thru f45 aperture 500mm lens looks pristine. Focus Unit II is also used with the Kormura 400mm and 300mm lens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 500mm lens unit & Unit II.jpg   500mm front lens glass.#2.JPG   500mm rear lens glass #2.jpg   Rear 500mm Lens glass.jpg   Focus Unit II.jpg  

Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Price reduction....$300 shipped to you in the USA with payment via paypal or other approved method. Outside USA, you pay shipping/insurance etc.
    Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    More pictures of the 500mm f7 Komura lens which screws into the Komura Focus Unit II. The Focus Unit II has 3 aperture scales for 500mm, 400mm, and 300mm Komura lens. $300 or OBO shipped to you in the USA with payment via paypal or other approved method. Outside USA, you pay shipping/insurance etc.

If you are looking for a 400mm f6.3 Komura lens, I will be posting it for sale later this week.

Also note that the 2x teleconverter will work with the Focus Unit II so you can double the focal length to 1000mm
    for a medium format Bronica S system.
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Front Glass clean.500mm  Komura f7.jpg   500mm lens unit & Unit II clean..JPG   Komura Unit II.3 scales..jpg   Komura Unit II.clean.jpg   Rear glass.500mm lens.clean.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have confirmed that the Kormura focus Unit II will work with Bronica S2, S2A, EC, and EC-TL bodies. $290 net to me. Thanks. Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How about $285 shipped to you in the USA. Outside of USA, you pay shipping, insurance, etc. All reasonable offers are considered. This is an extra lens that needs to be used. Thanks. Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How is the quality of this lens, and the minimum focus distance? Close focus is a bit of a problem with my Bronica EC. I wuld need it to be posted to Australia so weight may bean issue.
    Tony

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Tony,

The glass is like new. It looks pristine. The minimum focus distance is 9 meters. I will try to use this lens with my EC to see if there are any difficulties on the close focus. As to weight/shipping, I will see if I can get a cost figure for you. Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    Is this still available? Happy New Year!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin