Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,148   Online: 1036

Shooter
    35mm

Summicron 50, Elmarit 90, Contax 24-85N EOS, Canon 241.4, 70-300L, Zeiss 60macro, Con

Prices do not include shipping or paypal fees. Please add 3% if use paypal. I also accept USPS MO or personal check. I will ship via USPS Priority Mail with full insurance and tracking at the cost of the buyer. Please email me for sample pictures taken with the lenses.
    Leica Summicron 50mm f2 E39 S/N 390X,XXX $1700
    Lense is in like new condition with perfect glass. Barrel is clean, I don’t see any wear at all. It is the latest version with the built in lense hood. Come with front, rear caps, and soft case.

Leica Elmarit 90mm f2.8 E46 S/N 3,556,XXX $1800
    Glass is perfect. Latest version. Barrel does have some paint wear around the edges but overall it is in excellent condition. Comes with front, rear caps, and soft pouch

Contax Vario Sonnar 24-85N that has been converted to EOS Mount $1350
    Comes with caps, hood, pouch and box.
    Very few if any marks on the body. Glass is clean (no dust, fungus or scratches that I can see, I always have a filter in the front). Focus is accurate, fast and quiet.

Zeiss 60mm f2.8 Macro S Planar $500
    By far my favorite Zeiss macro lense, I searched for a long time for this copy. Glass has a few dust specks otherwise clean. Barrel has minor paint wear around the edges, but overall in excellent condition. Focusing ring is smooth, and aperture clicks nicely.
    This lense has a lot of Zeiss microcontrast. Sharpness is just awesome.

Contax Zeiss Biogon 28mm f2.8 for Contax G $350
    Lense is in excellent condition with perfect glass. Of course you could also use it on Micro4/3 cameras as well as Contax G1 and G2 bodies.
    Comes with front and rear caps.

Canon 24mm f1.4L MkII $1300
    Glass is clean (always use a filter). Barrel is in excellent condition with minor scratches (have to look very hard). Matching Canon hood has many scratches due to my carelessness and a trip rolling down a concrete street (hood only).
    Comes with box, pouch (if I could find it), Canon rear cap, Nikkor pinch cap (much better than Canon's), and the hood. I'll throw in a Hoya HMC UV filter.

Canon 70-300 IS L $1250
    Lense is pretty much in like new condition except two paint nicks near the rear mount. I got some really nice hummingbird shots with this lense. Sharpness is on the same level as the 70-200f4 IS. The lense focuses to a semi-macro MFD.

Canon 24-105L IS $780
    Like new condition. Comes with hood, caps, and soft pouch.

Summicron 50mm

Elmarit 90mm

Shooter
    35mm
    bump

Shooter
    35mm
    bump

Shooter
    35mm
    bump

Shooter
    35mm
    bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin