Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,337   Posts: 1,537,579   Online: 1063

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS - Yashica GSN

Trying to clean out to make more room for other equipment. I have used this camera within the past 12 months. Price INCLUDES first class USPS postage to CONUS. Anything else and we will have to talk. Paypal preferred, but will wait on a check or money order if that's what you want to do.

First up, a lovely example of a Yashica Electro GSN that I got over three years ago. Last time I used it, it work perfectly. As I recall, there is a small scratch on the middle of the lens but I could not tell it from the pictures. It is very, very slight indeed. You get the filter on the front, and the battery and battery adapter I got from YashicaGuy when I got this camera. Please notice that the little green light is illuminated as I press the battery check button. Meter also works nice. Since I packed this up two weeks ago, I cannot tell you for sure if the shutter is operating correctly due to not being used. So, pricing adjusted to as is. I recommend sending this out to Mark Hama for a CLA. Cosmetically, I doubt you will find a better, cleaner GSN on the outside. I looked for almost 6 months to find this one three plus years ago. This is why I got it, hoping to get a CLA, but got side tracked with other camera gear and left this one on the self. I would like $25 which again includes postage.

Bob E.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0781 web.jpg   DSC_0782 web.jpg   DSC_0783 web.jpg  
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    PM Sent
    All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sold pending payment.
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin