Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,002   Posts: 1,524,452   Online: 1035

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS - Canonet QL17 G-III

The last time I used this with Black and White film, it gave that classic look that you would expect from such a wonderful little camera. Everything worked then. I believe the shutter needs some attention, so you will need to get it fixed or try to get it to work. Appearance wise, it has two problems. You can see the red paint on the III has chipped off (which was the way I got it) and engraving on the back. Meter works. Included operatable, matching, made for flash (Canolite D) for this camera (and it really does a great job too, I was amazed at the results). Also, if you have flash bulbs, I have included the flash adapter also (with it's original carry case). Very, VERY little wear and tear on any of this equipment. Another example of my hunting for excellent appearance equipment that may be needing little bit of care. This has honestly sat on the shelf for at least a year and a half. I was stored WITHOUT the battery installed.

Looking for $50 to include USPS first class postage to CONUS. If you want something different we can talk. Perfer Paypal but will wait for a check or money order.

A little TLC and this will perform just like you have heard they do. I just looked at the scanned photos from this in B&W I took around two years ago.......beautiful.

Bob E.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0784 web.jpg   DSC_0785 web.jpg   DSC_0786 web.jpg   DSC_0787 web.jpg  
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Now $45.......

Bob E.
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Now $40....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Still no response from SafetyBob offer retracted.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Tebbiebear View Post
    Still no response from SafetyBob offer retracted.
    He must be busy with work nowadays, i got stuff from him before he's reliable.
    - Derek
    [ Insert meaningless camera listing here ]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yup, been busy. New offer has been accepted and it pending..

Bob E.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin