Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,497   Posts: 1,543,083   Online: 983

Thread: FS - Nikon N90s

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS - Nikon N90s

I got this body around three years ago, I worked fine then and worked wonderfully six months ago when I tested it then.

This example is one of the few you will find to have the rubber material on the back door almost totally intact. Yes, around the film window it is starting to get just a bit sticky, but no wear near what it gets with it is in the full sticky, peeling mode. It has not started peeling or coming off yet.....just slightly, slightly sticky ONLY in that area. This was the only N90s at the time I could find with door rubber still intact. When it wasn't being used, batteries were not installed. You may see dust in the pictures from shelf time. It looks good because it is a very, very good example of an N90s. Probably should have put batteries in it when I took the picture of the LCD, but other than the fingerprints, the LCD is clean and clear.

I would like $50 to include first class USPS postage to CONUS address. Anything else we will have to talk about additional postage. Paypal preferred but will wait on a check or money order.

Bob E.
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Got distracted with pictures, here they are.....

Bob E.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0776 web.jpg   DSC_0777 web.jpg   DSC_0779 web.jpg   DSC_0780 web.jpg  
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Now $45.......

Bob E.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Private message sent

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Payment pending...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin