Switch to English Language Passer en langue fran軋ise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,413   Online: 755

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS Zeiss Ikonta 6x4.5 (521) folder

This is a hip-pocket medium-format folder for the dead-eye dick (or jane) who can estimate distance.

The Novar 3.5 is a coated triplet, set in a Prontor-S that ranges from B to 300. It has an operating self-timer and flash nipple with X synchronization. The focus ring is scaled in feet, not meters.

I bought it from Jurgen Kreckel, the online folder guy, a year or so ago. I致e no complaints, other than the hit-or-miss nature of my personal distance guess-timator. I値l attach some recent frames taken on Acros.

You値l see some paint losses, but the lens is clear, unscuffed and fungus-free. The leather is tight and complete.

$125 shipped and insured in continental U.S. I値l throw in a push-on step-up ring that accepts Series VI hoods and filters.

PayPal works best for me. Other destinations are fine, at your expense, but maybe check on what a couple of pounds would cost you shipped and insured from 66401.

Thanks!

-- Andy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1070895.JPG   P1070898.JPG   P1070900.JPG   P1070904.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The promised sample pix, from a recent walk in the bushes. Most at f8; a couple at 5.6, 100 or 300 shutter. All handheld.

Acros in fresh batch of Diafine. Scanned without sharpening on Epson V500. No post-processing in Photoshop.

You'll see what I mean about my personal focus matrix issues.

Also, horse was chewing on my jacket, so that's what I'm blaming my framing/focus problems on in those close-ups.

-- Andy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EnorHorseHike1.jpg   EnorHorseHike3.jpg   EnorHorseHike4.jpg   EnorHorseHike5.jpg   EnorHorseHike13.jpg  

EnorHorseHike15.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Do understand correctly, the sale price includes shipping in the US? BTW, I will not be able to read your response until late tonight.

Doug Schwab
    Brooklyn, NY

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yes. Shipping to lower 48 included.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So how should I proceed? I have a pay pal account, I'm just not sure how to direct payment to you. I definitely will pay for it, my next opportunity to contact you may be late Tuesday, or otherwise Wednesday morning here on the east coast.

Doug

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Nice camera. I have one that I should use more often!

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I used to have one of these. It was my first medium format camera. I think I got it right after high school. That would be almost 10 years ago. After going to larger format (6x7), I found I never used it, so I gave it away to a friend. Too small format for me, but it was a great camera. If it was 6x6, I'd probably still have it, even though I suck at guessing distance. Very pocketable.

I got mine for a steal. I didn't know they went for this much. If I knew, I would have sold it instead! But as long as it's getting used, I'm happy.

And I'm sure whoever buys this will be happy with it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Doug, I've PM'd you with the requested information.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive     Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin