Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,555   Online: 997

Shooter
    Multi Format

Voigtlander Vito II, cla'd.

For sale is my Voigtlander Vito II with a Color-Skopar 3.5 lens which was cla'd by Chris Sherlock of retinarescue.com. The shutter speeds are accurate, the viewfinder is clear and the self timer works. The lens is clear and fungus free. This is a really nice carry around camera and the lens is fantastic. The camera is in good condition, there is a little dent just to the left of the counter and a little corrosion on the top just under the dent (see photo 3) but nothing that will affect performance. The leatherette is complete. The latch that holds the camera back works, but it the way it is designed worries me that the back might come open (though it's never happened) so I usually use a strip of black masking tape or gaffers tape to make sure it stays shut.

I don't have the original leather case, but I will include a padded Minolta camera case and a yellow filter. The yellow filter is a little too large (the camera takes 29mm push in filters) but I still used it for black and white by using a bit of tape to hold it in place.

$85 via postal money order or Paypal includes shipping in the U.S. $95 via Paypal for Priority International shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img402.jpg   img403.jpg   img404.jpg   img488.jpg   img170.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $80 via postal money order or Paypal includes shipping in the U.S. $90 via Paypal for Priority International shipping.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin