Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,952   Posts: 1,557,960   Online: 1018

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Rolleiflex 2.8F Type 2 "White Face"

For sale is my Rolleiflex 2.8F Planar Type 2 "White Face" in almost new like condition.

Everything is in fantastic working order, including the meter. The lens is extremely sharp. It is the sharpest TLR I have ever owned. The rendition of the lens is beautiful.

It comes with a lens cap in the same almost new condition, and an original "ever ready case", original strap and a instruction manual (probably not the one originally with this camera) in very nice condition. I will also throw in the modern strap I use seen in the pictures I use if you want it.

It is, quite simply, a thing of beauty (and a joy to use). I don't remember a single time being out shooting with this when multiple people have not stopped in their tracks to comment on this camera.

$3100 + $75 shipping, or pick up in Manhattan and save the shipping. Will ship to CON US only -- no Canada, no overseas.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1533.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	59559Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1534.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	59560Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1535.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	59561Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1536.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	59562Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1537.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	59563Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1541.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	59564Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1544.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	59565

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Beautiful camera!

Shooter
    Multi Format

Thanks!

Bump.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Reasonable offers will be entertained. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Let's add a couple twists here since this is not moving.

I was going to sell the camera first, then all my accessories. But if someone would buy the camera together with ALL the accessories, I would cut a better deal, as it would save me five trips to the auction site. Here is what I have for the camera (all Bayonet III, of course)...

Rolleinar #1, with original case
    Rolleinar #2, with original case
    Rolleiflex metal hood, with original case
    Rolleiflex soft focus lens
    Four B+W filters (yellow, orange, green and red), bought new and hardly used. The only filters you can get for Bay III these days are $82 Heliopans.

Depending on how it all went on the big auction site, I could get from $400-$550+ for all this.

It is a pain to buy all this separately and not overpay tremendously when you are looking for like new and like new minus condition, trust me.

So how about this... if you buy the camera and all these accessories together, I will sell it all for $3,300 shipped. Again continental U.S. only.

AND!.... Special deal if you come pick it from me in Manhattan and save me the worry of mailing it... all for $3,150.

These are my last terms, then I give up and keep it.
    Last edited by John NYC; 11-13-2012 at 08:38 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Bumpity

Shooter
    Multi Format

No longer for sale.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin