Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,476   Online: 1090

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon 85mm f1.8d

Looking to sell some stuff that doesnít get enough (or in some cases any) use. Looking to sell some stuff that doesnít get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

Price includes shipping

Nikon 85mm 1.8g - $310 Ė Exterior is in good condition. This lens wasnít used as much as it deserves to be and that shows. I canít see any scratches or anything on the exterior, although Iím sure if you look hard enough you can find marks to prove pictures have indeed been taken with the camera. Focus is smooth and AF is snappy. Blades are clean and oil free. Optics are clean (no scratches, fungus or haze) with minimal internal dust. However there is one black mark inside the lens. It looks like a piece of paint flaked off from inside the barrel. I have never noticed any effect of this flake on image quality in real world use. However I know this may bother some people so I have adjusted my price accordingly. I believe my price is fair but if you disagree feel free to make me and offer. Note that the last picture shows the flake. In that picture it looks white and almost like a scratch, it isnít. Itís inside the lens and black, itís just really hard to take pictures of the inside of a lens.

Comes with front and rear caps, Nikon hood, Hoya Pro1 Digital filter and original box

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Not being nitpicky but it's worth correcting that this is the "D" model -- the (newer) "G" model doesn't have an external aperture ring.

Very nice lens at a great price!
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry you are correct. It is the D model (the title says D the description says G). Thanks for this correction

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin