Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,719   Posts: 1,514,889   Online: 1055

Shooter
    Multi Format

Some Pentax 67 items

I have some items left over from selling my Pentax 67 system, a great camera system by the way. I notice there are some 67 cameras for sale on this forum lately, maybe some of my items can fill the gaps.

1. 105mm f2.4 lens, the newest version. Absolutely mint with no sign of use, perfect glass, smooth as silk focus, all operations are as new. Comes with both caps (rear cap is older model). Price is $200.00

2. 135mm f4 macro lens, not the latest version but the exact same optics so the same performance as the latest. I can find no issues with the glass, no fungus, no marks, no haze. The outside of the lens shows some normal use, mainly some light wear on parts that get handled the most like the focus ring. The focus is silky smooth, aperture great, all functions are fine. Comes with only the front cap. $135.00

3. Chimney finder with diopter adjustment in case. While the case is pretty beat up, the finder is in exc++ condition with no signs of use, no issue with the glass. This provides an incredibly bright, large view of the screen. $140.00

4. Pentax PH-SB 82mm lens hood in case, both hood and case are mint. This is for the 45mm lens. Pictures soon. $75.00

5. Pentax 67, waist level finder with magnifier, in custom case. exc condition with light wear, pictures soon. $125.00

6. Speed focus ring type A for pentax 67 lenses, fits the most common lenses, old and new. Check the internet to see if it fits your lens. $30.00

Prices include shipping and fees, to USA only at this time, thanks, Bob Nancarrow in Michigan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bigsalelensesbronicas 018.JPG   Bigsalelensesbronicas 015.JPG   Bigsalelensesbronicas 009.JPG   Bigsalelensesbronicas 007.JPG   pentax67items 002.JPG  

Last edited by nanthor; 11-11-2012 at 01:14 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump to the beginning, thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The 105mm lens has been sold. Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Willing to ship the focus ring to Malaysia via USPS First Class Mail?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump for some nice gear. Sorry about not shipping international, it is just a great deal of paperwork and trouble to go through for some items. Thanks, Bob Nancarrow.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump to the top. Bob.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin