Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,184   Online: 705

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Mamiya RB67 150mm Soft Focus - Excellent condition

Seeing is believing. I had this up for $375 with no photos. Now that I'm in the digital world, I may oblige and hopefully seeing is believing because I sold all my other RB gear. This is the last item.

What do you say.. how does $300 plus shipping sound? It is most certainly worth every penny of that and more. I just need to find a buyer sooner than later so price reduction. It's darn near perfect lens. In fact I can't really find anything wrong with it! All three diffusion discs are there including original case. I've got the front and rear lens caps and a lens hood and a Tiffen filter to protect the lens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0832.JPG   DSCF0831.JPG   DSCF0829.JPG   DSCF0828.JPG   DSCF0823.JPG  

I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Forgot to mention, bring me your offers as well. I am also open to trading.
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    Hi mate,
    Maybe your price is too high. You can get these brand new for cheaper.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    It bothers me that someone posts this after the time I spent looking for prices on this lens. Please provide a URL or link showing this same lens for cheaper! I cannot find it anywhere (at good or better condition). I found one lens without discs without lens shade without front and rear cap and scratches on the lens barrel for $275.

Quote Originally Posted by tomalophicon View Post
    Hi mate,
    Maybe your price is too high. You can get these brand new for cheaper.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have gotten some private responses on this lens that makes me livid. I spent $375 for this lens just this last March and felt gosh darn lucky to have found one at that price! So, forget you nitpicky people who want me to lower the price so you can buy perfect optics for the price of scratched and fungus-ridden optics missing discs and caps and no filters! If you think a scratched lens has any effect of determining the value of a near perfect one then I think you people need your heads examined. ALL OF YOU! I went to Ebay these lenses are NO COMPARISON. NOT FOR SALE HERE ANY MORE!

I will put it up on Ebay now for one penny listing before I attempt to sell this lens here any longer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not sure where you are checking your prices at?
    Here are just a few from the last couple weeks.

One lens that sold for $269:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mamiya-RB-RB...item4d0672470f

Another sold for $140:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mamiya-RB67-...p2047675.l2557

One that didn't sell for $249:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mamiya-RB67-...p2047675.l2557
    I will put it up on Ebay now for one penny listing before I attempt to sell this lens here any longer.
    You may not feel like dropping your price...
    but I would advise dropping the attitude.

Good bye!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin