Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,012   Posts: 1,524,701   Online: 792

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

14 inch f/4.5 Wollensak Velostigmat Series II with Soft Focus

The 14 inch covers 10x12 fully so 8x10 with plenty of movements. Studio shutter works and soft focus element on the front turns freely from 0-5. No modifications have been made but you can read all about spinning the front element out beyond 5 for a much more dramatic soft focus. Lens has area with small marks that won't affect images--I tried to show it with a yellow arrow in the pictures. One shutter leaf was repaired but functions perfectly. (just trying to describe the lens as completely as I can). I'm happy to get you more pictures if you like. If you are interested in a Packard shutter with flash sych to match, I have one of those too. Mounting ring included of course. No lens board.

$650.00 shipped and insured in the US.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0225.jpg   DSC_0226 copy.jpg   DSC_0208.jpg   DSC_0209 copy.jpg   DSC_0232.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Bump. Lens now comes with 6" mahogany lens board. Offers taken.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin