Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,770   Posts: 1,516,523   Online: 782

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Polaroid Extravaganza!

Three Polaroids, all in good working order except as noted:

A 360 w/ Zeiss rangefinder. This model takes an electronic flash (not included) and two batteries. I have one in it now and it works fine. The other is for the flash and timer, which I have not tried. I fit a modern battery in with a spring at the end- no problem. Battery and spring included.

A 420. This one has the rangefinder disconnected (no movement of mirror when control is moved). It may be fixable, I don't know. I found out the rangefinder didn't work when I was on my trip across America. I set it just a little down from infinity and it seemed pretty sharp despite the guesswork. This camera has been rigged to take a 3V lithium wafer battery–easy to change and really cheap.

A 220. I have shot Fuji 100C with it for a test, but there is no battery in it now. The original battery chamber has not been modified. The wafer trick would work fine with this one as well.

All three for $100 plus postage. Two week money-back guarantee. The money will be going to The Photographic Historical Society of New England.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So, clearly no one needs three Polaroid cameras this month. How about one? I'll sell the 360 for $35 and the other two at $30 apiece. $85 for all three.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Cameras no longer for sale. I tested them again and can't get consistant results, so I won't sell them.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin