Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,267   Posts: 1,534,339   Online: 759

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: 10ft Gitzo Studex tripod w/ crank column + PL-5 head... Play with the big boys!!!

Hey all,
    Here's for you folk who need to get high! No, not talking cannabis, I don't touch that stuff, I prefer me some pyro!
    This has been well used, I'm the 2nd owner(the 1st owner was a studio in Chicago). The last 4yrs by me. ROCK SOLID... Nothing more I can say. Good 'ol Gitzo quality!
    Functions perfectly, but has a few COSTMETIC flaws(if you can call them that):

1. One of the locking rings/collars on one of the legs has had its rubber gripper ring lost, whatever... I put some gaffers tape on it 3yrs ago and its worked fine since then.
    2. The PL-5 tripod plate has a missing piece of cork on the top plate. This hasn't stopped me from mounting my 8x10 camera to it, all the way down to a 35mm Nikon when a shot calls for an elevated view.

WYSIWYG, crank column(perfectly functioning) and all.

$450 shipped in the USA
    int'l shipping will be EXPENSIVE, but if you're SERIOUS, I'll get you a quote on shipping.
    Paypal if we split the fees 50/50, or a USPS Money Order/MoneyGram
    p/u in-person is cool too, or shipping will be via UPS Ground

thanks,
    Dan(I'm the ugly guy in the picture below btw , just as a height reference" I'm 6'-5" tall)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Still awaiting a new home

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold on LFF

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin