Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,475   Posts: 1,542,616   Online: 1012

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Kodak Tourist 6x9

Kodak Tourist 6x9 takes 620 film. I backroll 120 onto 620 spools. LUCKY FOR YOU I AM INCLUDING TWO 620 SPOOLS YOU CAN SEE THEM INSIDE THE CAMERA! The spools alone are worth at least $15 each on eBay.

WOW! Such a deal!

This is really a very nice camera. Heavier than lead frankly (I do a lot of hiking) so I'll never use it but it was fun trying it! Takes absolutely beautiful photographs. Man, the optics are really very nice even though the Tourist was made for ... well ... tourists!

I am downsizing. There's nothing wrong with the camera. I think it is worth double what I'm asking. Really, I do. It's a nice camera, but I'm going to ask what I think is a low price. And if you don't like that price please don't hit and run this listing like someone did to another one of mine recently. Instead, make an offer. Offers will be considered.

$50 plus shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0843.JPG   DSCF0844.JPG   DSCF0845.JPG   DSCF0846.JPG  
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This model is easily modified to accept 120 rolls, you need only to mod the feed side and retain the 620 take-up spool.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Which lens is that?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The lens, yes, good question. I'm sorry I didn't mention those details!

Kodak Anaston f 4.5 105mm

It has the nicer Flash Kodamatic Shutter. I guess earlier versions had one not as reliable in the flash syncs? Hard for me to recall. This is the one you want.

Thanks for asking!
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Tourist came with 2-3 different lenses. The Anaston was considered the best of them.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    pm sent

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb74 View Post
    The Tourist came with 2-3 different lenses. The Anaston was considered the best of them.
    I think you mean to say that it is the Anastar (101mm/f4.5) lens that was considered best on the Tourist, rather than the more ubiquitous Anaston (105mm f/4.5); although it is arguable as to how much if any real difference there was between the two. They are both Tessar designs - nearly identical in fact, so either should be excellent. This is not just a tourist or "snapshot" camera by any means! I would add that the supposedly higher-end Anastar lens was available only in the synchro-rapid 800 shutter, which is often derided as being unreliable or even unrepairable. So practically speaking, the Anaston-equipped Tourist may be the top choice anyway. I know it's the one I would want!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Actually, I did mean the Anaston, though that doesn't mean I'm right.

But I also failed to add that it's only the f4.5 version of the Anaston that is the 4 element Tessar design.

I've been debating whether to modify the feed side of mine for 120.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    still for sale folks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin