Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,082   Online: 864

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Voigtlander Vitessa D 170 point and shooter (35mm)

Here's another point and shooter. This one is a very nice camera if you use in wide angle mode. If you zoom it looks like just any other every day 35 mm point and shooter but when the lens is not zoomed to telephoto it is very sharp optics. Stunningly so, I stress. I don't think this camera was available in the USA. I have never found any reference for it online. It seems to be one of those unknowns for the most part. Anyway, it takes wonderful photographs and fully auto and zoom. I'd say that put this camera in a class of it's own price wise. How does $20 plus shipping sound?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0857.JPG  
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin