Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,379   Posts: 1,682,988   Online: 678

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Tower 30 6x6 TLR - BROKEN

Broken and needs fixing. I think there's something loose in the shutter. It used to work until I decided one day to fire the shutter in a rapid fire manner. Then suddenly it froze. Gosh darn I didn't want to break such a fine piece of machinery. Anyway, I know there's gotta be someone out there who wants this camera even in it's broken state because they might be making another camera and looking for one thing or another so for that reason alone I'm putting this up here with photos and all this effort just to give it away for free to the first person who wants to pay for shipping! Such a deal!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0859.JPG  
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent

Let me know the shipping cost.

Thank you for your offer.

Koo Young Chung

Chicago,IL

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This item is "sold" .. (for the price of shipping).
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin