Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,491   Posts: 1,542,963   Online: 869

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Curses! I want a 5x7!!!!! ARGH!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by veloce View Post
    Perry, I sent you a message awhile back about payment details. I never got a reply

I can send you another message.
    And I sent you a message back very quickly after that, and tonight I sent you an email to your Yahoo address and now I'm writing you back here, so hopefully out of all three messages one of them you will receive!
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundowner View Post
    Curses! I want a 5x7!!!!! ARGH!
    This measures I think 6.5 inches width and height on the outer dimensions of the inside image area. I don't know what a 5x7 really is. If a 5x7 isn't all the way 7 inches then maybe this is a 5x7 camera. But if a 5x7 is 7 inches then this is definitely not a 5x7!
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Way View Post
    This measures I think 6.5 inches width and height on the outer dimensions of the inside image area. I don't know what a 5x7 really is. If a 5x7 isn't all the way 7 inches then maybe this is a 5x7 camera. But if a 5x7 is 7 inches then this is definitely not a 5x7!

Check your PM's...it's likely not a 5x7 but I'd still be interested, personally.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Could it be half plate with a 4x5 back?

I'm thinking so because the dimensions fit.

Yeah, 6 5/8" square inside, 7 5/8" outside is what you gave me. So yeah, I'd say half plate. Why I didn't think of that before makes me shake my head a little, but...
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Brim View Post
    Could it be half plate with a 4x5 back?

I'm thinking so because the dimensions fit.

Yeah, 6 5/8" square inside, 7 5/8" outside is what you gave me. So yeah, I'd say half plate. Why I didn't think of that before makes me shake my head a little, but...
    The only size listings I've found for a Korona View don't include half-plate, so...hmm...the mystery deepens. For now, I'll just go with "Curses! I've wanted to get into doing plates, too! ARGH!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    MYSTERY CAMERA. I like it.

I was just going to say that I haven't found anything about a half plate either...but it almost *has* to be. It's so weird. Now I want it just to figure out what the hell it is.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Perry,

Just out of curiosity. What size are the lens boards?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Guys I think this is a 4x5. I received a message from someone with a 5x7 who measured theirs and it was 8 1/8 inches square. that's like over an inch bigger than the film size. The same pattern is here. 5 inches plus 1 and a half inches.. makes sense. This is a 4x5 camera!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose LS Gil View Post
    Perry,

Just out of curiosity. What size are the lens boards?
    35mm
    43mm
    61mm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin