Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,481,990   Online: 841

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Gundlach Korona - I think it's a 4x5 not sure

I think this is a 4x5 but maybe it's a 5x7 with a 4x5 back? I don't really know for sure. If it's not a 5x7 then it's a really huge 4x5 body let me tell you.

Folks this is an old camera. But it's functional. I do not have the rear extension tailboard. But tell me do you need one? No, no you don't. Not unless you're shooting a very large lens and if you were why would you use an old field camera when there are modern monorails that can support heavy glass much better than a field camera. That said this camera is functional. The bellows are stiff and non-supple but hey, who cares! It's not like you need them to be. The Koronas all had stiff bellows and this is no exception. See the lens on there? Not included. It's an enlarger lens I'll never use. If you really really want it because you see it in the photos and think it's a rip off if I take it away then fine I will leave it there and you can have a free enlarger lens with no shutter! See how well you can use it! Joking aside this is a decent camera. I have three lens boards for it. If you're a youngster just getting started and looking for your cheapest way to get on board with 4x5, then you're looking at it!

How does $100 plus shipping sound? If that sounds like it's not such a great deal but you're still interested in the camera, then by all means send me an offer! Offers will be considered!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0861.JPG   DSCF0862.JPG   DSCF0863.JPG   DSCF0864.JPG  
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I should just basically jump right on this, but...

What's the lens?

It's a great deal, even without the extension...but they're really hard to come by if they aren't with the camera and it would be pricey to have one made.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The lens? hahah. It's a Wollensack Raptar 135mm enlarging lens, I put it on there just so people would look at the camera and think it was functional sitting there like that
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I sent you a PM.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    pm sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Folks I'm sorry I'm pressed for time in a big way today. I'll try to get to the private messages this evening when I finally get a chance to leave work! Thanks for understanding!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good Lord... If I had the money in my hands I'd buy that just to re-sell. Pretty camera. I believe that's a 5x7 with a 4x5 back.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Pretty sure this is taken and just working out the shipping details/payment. Also have #2 person in line after that. Just saying that now in case someone thinks they have a strong chance. It doesn't look that way but because payment hasn't occurred I'm leaving the listing still open! Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Camera is not sold but working with another prospective buyer but I want to be clear, this camera is not sold yet! Still for sale!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Perry, I sent you a message awhile back about payment details. I never got a reply

I can send you another message.
    Last edited by veloce; 11-20-2012 at 02:49 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin