Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,519   Posts: 1,543,779   Online: 840

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

B&J Press camera in 6x9 format with 5 holders

Here's a strange one. Definitely this camera needs a major major CLR it's so dusty and I'm not sure you will be able to get the rangefinder working again. It's a strange camera because for some reason or another they decided to put a thick super heavy metal plate on the bottom of the camera that is super duper heavy. Like as if it was made out of lead. I don't understand why camera makers did some of the things they did before but I can assure you that I'll never use this camera due to it's incredibly heavy weight. So, if you buy this camera and complain about the weight of it, I'm just going to pretend I'm deaf!

There are 5 film holders however, and by themselves they are certainly worth what I'm asking, which is $20 plus shipping. If you want the film holders and not wanting the camera I will totally understand and in that case the price is still $20 plus shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0865.JPG   DSCF0866.JPG  
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    I'll take it! Sending PM now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Okay I will go over the private mails after work today as I'm super pressed for time right now! Thanks for understanding!
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wow, what a deal!
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would have bought this but don't currently have two nickels to rub together. Someone got one heck of a deal.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    PM replied, sending funds shortly. Thanks, Perry!

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Paypal sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin