Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,703   Posts: 1,482,664   Online: 648

Shooter
    Multi Format

Voigtlander Bessa L, Case, and Russian body cap (sort of)

Voigtlander Bessa L Body
    and Case
    Near Mint Condition
    Industar 61/LD 55mm 2.8 lens

Beautiful near-mint Bessa L body in perfectly functional condition. This came along with a lens I was buying for the Bessa L that I already have; I don't need the extra body.

No box or body cap, but it comes with its case, also near mint. And if you're bothered by the lack of a body cap, I have a lightly used Industar lens that I'm willing to put on the front of it.

You can have the body alone for $140, the case alone for $50 and the lens alone for $50, or take all three as a package for $200.

The camera weighs about 12 ounces, the case about 4 ounces and the lens about 5 ounces, so figure 2.5 pounds shipping weight from Zip Code 90027. Buyer pays shipping -- USPS or UPS in CONUS, USPS all others.

Mix and match! The camera isn't produced anymore and these cases -- especially in this condition -- are getting pretty thin on the ground as well....

Please note: I ship as soon as PayPal payments clear to my bank account, which can take 3-4 business days. I'll email you as soon as I've shipped, with any available tracking information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bessa-L-1.jpg   Bessa-L-2.jpg   Bessa-L-3.jpg   Bessa-L-4.jpg   Bessa-L-6.jpg  

Bessa-L-Case-1.jpg   Bessa-L-Case-2.jpg   Bessa-L-Case-3.jpg   Bessa-L-Case-4.jpg   Bessa-L-Case-6.jpg  

Last edited by pacviewcam; 11-16-2012 at 04:56 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PRICE REDUCED:
    Body $95
    Case $45
    Lens $45

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin