Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,049   Online: 1041

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Century Graphic 23 w/ Graflock, 103mm lens and "23" Roll Film Back

Graflex Century Graphic
    with Graflock back, Graflex 23 Roll Film Back
    and Graflex Graftar 103mm f/4.5 Lens in Wollensak Century Shutter
    $175 or best reasonable offer

Beautiful condition Century Graphic kit, used but not abused.

Body is later model with "Mahoganite" case. Focus is smooth with no problems. Front standard has rise and fall and backward tilt (use in conjunction with drop bed and rise to get effective front tilt). Bellows is light-tight -- everything functions as it should. Has flip-up style infinity stops that are calibrated to the lens.

Graflex Graftar 103mm f/4.5 lens is coated. Front element has some cleaning marks and a little bit of haze; rear element looks fine, so if you use a lens shade (or hat, or dark slide) there shouldn't be any real optical effect. Shutter stops down to f/32, has speeds of 1/10, 1/25, 1/50, 1/100, 1/200, T and B and functions well at all speeds (untested but sounds good).

Comes with Graphlex "23" 6x9 roll film holder complete with darkslide, so it's ready to load film and shoot.

Weighs just under 4 pounds, so figure 5 pounds shipping weight from Zip Code 90027. Buyer pays shipping -- USPS or UPS in CONUS, USPS all others.

Please note: I ship as soon as PayPal payments clear to my bank account, which can take 3-4 business days. I'll email you as soon as I've shipped, with any available tracking information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Century-3.jpg   Century-2.jpg   Century-1.jpg   Century-4.jpg   Century-5.jpg  

Century-6.jpg   Century-7.jpg   Century-8.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent.
    In other worlds he has
    darker days, blacker swells.
    Strokes that mix noir revenge
    on waves of grey.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin