Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,919   Posts: 1,556,422   Online: 1165

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Hasselblad 500cm Kit - 3 lenses, 4 backs, etc.

System includes:
    1 Hasselblad 500 cm body - CLA 5 years ago. Works perfect.
    5 backs - 4 A12 and 1 A15 (for 6x4.5 size shots.)
    60mm f3.5 C T* Lens - I suspect the past owner dropped this lens as it has a rash and slight dent on the side that does not affect the focus or anything. Filters and hood still fit fine. Glass is perfect.
    80mm f2.8 C T* Lens - One slight cleaning mark on the front that doesn't affect the image. It was CLA'd 5 years ago.
    150mm f4.0 C T* Lens - One slight cleaning mark on the front that doesn't affect the image
    21mm extension tube
    45 degree prism (older one)
    filter rings (various adapters like b50-67mm and some that I don't know what they do)
    Hoods for all lenses. The 80mm has a crack that I taped up.

I feel like it's redundant, but this is the most painful sale I have ever made. Everything functions perfect with only one quirk - the 60mm lens sometimes focuses as DOF preview (which means at f8.0, it's not as bright. But I just set it to 3.5, focus, then set it to f.11 1/125 or whatever). All shutters are dead on, backs don't leak, etc. I have been using this system for the last 6 years and making beautiful 20x20 prints from it, so rest assured the cleaning marks that are so small I couldn't even photograph them, would not effect the image.

$1400 plus shipping from Canada

(at this time, I'd rather not split it up. I'll put it on sale locally before I do that. But I am willing to do so if I can unload at least 80% of everything by splitting it up).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hasselblad system1.jpg   hassey 80mm.jpg   hassey 150.jpg   hassey body  and 60-2.jpg   hassey backs.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Hasselblad 500cm Kit - 3 lenses, 4 backs, etc.

That 60 is a big fav of mine. Great price on a nice set.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Killer price, I hope someone snaps this up. If I didn't already have one... How much for just the 80mm, if you're willing to part it out?
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ...not wanting to part it out just yet, but I'd rather part than nothing at all.

Shooter
    35mm
    Just Bought a GF670! If only I'd seen this before...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No one?

How about I throw in a free lowepro backpack it all fits in? Plus free shipping in Canada and the USA?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin