Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,492   Posts: 1,571,343   Online: 801

Shooter
    35mm

FS - Ilford Bulk 35mm Film

I have two brand-new, unopened 100' rolls of black-and-white 35mm film. They've been in my freezer since the day they arrived from Freestyle. It's starting to look like I will never use this film, so I'd like it to go to somebody who is more active than me.

1) Ilford Pan-F+ (ISO 50) Expiration is April 2016.
    2) Ilford FP4+ (ISO 125) Expiration is October 2016.

I'm asking $50 each (less than I paid); price includes shipping within the Continental US only. I can accept a money order, personal check (must clear before shipping), or good old-fashioned (well-hidden) cash. Sorry, I no longer have a PayPal account.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    email sent... I'll take them both.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold - pending payment.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow. Bargain.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin