Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,452   Posts: 1,570,291   Online: 1112

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

DARKROOM ITEMS--Time-O-Lites, Gra-Lab, Safelights, Trays, 2-Gallon tank

I've got a number of darkroom items for sale, most of which are timers and trays. First are the Time-O-Lite Timers: (shipping is $12 each(heavy buggers))

1. White-very clean--consistently long by two seconds-recalibrate dial to fix...otherwise always set two seconds short--$5 (top left in photo)
    2. Black-bit of corrosion-time is spot on-very quiet--$10 (top right in photo)
    3. Black-very clean--timer is perfect-quiet--$15 (bottom left in photo)
    4. Black-very noisy during countdown-some of the timer dial numerals are rubbed off--$2 (bottom right in photo)
    5. Round timer-plastic body-seems to work fine, looks more like a glorified egg timer to me--$4 (beneath Gra-Lab in photo)
    6. Grey-antique-looking--works fine--time is right--quiet--two pronged outlet--probably pretty old but mechanically sound--$10 (lower right in photo)
    7. Model 300 Gra-Lab Timer--timer is fine, buzzer is loud--ground prong has been cut off--marker on top panel--$10

Safelights:
    1. Dark gray Coastar--red/orange filter--slight heat bump in filter--not a hole--$8 (shipping is $8 each)
    2. Green blue Premier--amber filter--excellent shape--$12

Trays: (shipping varies according to size and quantity)
    1. 14x16--seven of them--$2 each
    2. 14x12--one of them--$2 each
    3. 9.5x12--two of them--$2 each
    4. 8x10--three of them--$1 each
    5. 4.5x6--one of them--$1
    6. 5.5x7.5--three of them (heavy, black plastic/bakelite)--$1.50 each

Chemical Tank: (shipping is $10)

Two gallon...originally used for developer...no leaks or cracks...spigot is fine and does not drip...marker on front...see photo--$10

Please email me with any questions about the items, or if you need a closer photo of an individual item. I am selling these items for a local community access darkroom/studio where I currently teach photography. Proceeds will be going to keep our program going. All the timers have been tested, and all work. Timer #1, the white one, is not slow, the dial is just miscalibrated so that it times down to -2 seconds instead of 0 seconds. I'm sure there is a way to recalibrate, but I don't know what it is. All of the trays are in good shape too. The safelight on left in photo does not have a hole in the filter, it is a warp from the heat of a bulb. See photo. I'm glad to do a package deal on shipping/prices, if someone wants to purchase a few different items. I've also got some enlargers to sell from the same darkroom, but I'll post those later.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	timer-safelights.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	766.4 KB 
ID:	60145
    Last edited by stephenbybee; 11-24-2012 at 06:08 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: forgot to post photo--forgot

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PMing...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Replied...sale pending on the big trays.

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Replied to PMs. Sale pending on the #3 Time-O-Lite, Gra-Lab timer, Premier safelight, 5.5x7.5" trays, and 8x10" trays.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The big trays (14x16") have all sold.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The Gra-Lab has sold.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The three black 5.5x7.5" trays have sold.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    A number of the trays have now sold....here is what I have left tray-wise: 3 9.5"x12" trays--$1 each, 1 12"x15" tray--$2, 1 5"x6" tray--$1. All others have sold.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin