DARKROOM ITEMS--Time-O-Lites, Gra-Lab, Safelights, Trays, 2-Gallon tank
I've got a number of darkroom items for sale, most of which are timers and trays. First are the Time-O-Lite Timers: (shipping is $12 each(heavy buggers))
1. White-very clean--consistently long by two seconds-recalibrate dial to fix...otherwise always set two seconds short--$5 (top left in photo)
2. Black-bit of corrosion-time is spot on-very quiet--$10 (top right in photo)
3. Black-very clean--timer is perfect-quiet--$15 (bottom left in photo)
4. Black-very noisy during countdown-some of the timer dial numerals are rubbed off--$2 (bottom right in photo)
5. Round timer-plastic body-seems to work fine, looks more like a glorified egg timer to me--$4 (beneath Gra-Lab in photo)
6. Grey-antique-looking--works fine--time is right--quiet--two pronged outlet--probably pretty old but mechanically sound--$10 (lower right in photo)
7. Model 300 Gra-Lab Timer--timer is fine, buzzer is loud--ground prong has been cut off--marker on top panel--$10
1. Dark gray Coastar--red/orange filter--slight heat bump in filter--not a hole--$8 (shipping is $8 each)
2. Green blue Premier--amber filter--excellent shape--$12
Trays: (shipping varies according to size and quantity)
1. 14x16--seven of them--$2 each
2. 14x12--one of them--$2 each
3. 9.5x12--two of them--$2 each
4. 8x10--three of them--$1 each
5. 4.5x6--one of them--$1
6. 5.5x7.5--three of them (heavy, black plastic/bakelite)--$1.50 each
Chemical Tank: (shipping is $10)
Two gallon...originally used for developer...no leaks or cracks...spigot is fine and does not drip...marker on front...see photo--$10
Please email me with any questions about the items, or if you need a closer photo of an individual item. I am selling these items for a local community access darkroom/studio where I currently teach photography. Proceeds will be going to keep our program going. All the timers have been tested, and all work. Timer #1, the white one, is not slow, the dial is just miscalibrated so that it times down to -2 seconds instead of 0 seconds. I'm sure there is a way to recalibrate, but I don't know what it is. All of the trays are in good shape too. The safelight on left in photo does not have a hole in the filter, it is a warp from the heat of a bulb. See photo. I'm glad to do a package deal on shipping/prices, if someone wants to purchase a few different items. I've also got some enlargers to sell from the same darkroom, but I'll post those later.
Last edited by stephenbybee; 11-24-2012 at 05:08 PM. Click to view previous post history.
Reason: forgot to post photo--forgot
Replied...sale pending on the big trays.
Sponsored Ad. (Subscribers to APUG have the option to remove this ad.)
Replied to PMs. Sale pending on the #3 Time-O-Lite, Gra-Lab timer, Premier safelight, 5.5x7.5" trays, and 8x10" trays.
The big trays (14x16") have all sold.
The three black 5.5x7.5" trays have sold.
A number of the trays have now sold....here is what I have left tray-wise: 3 9.5"x12" trays--$1 each, 1 12"x15" tray--$2, 1 5"x6" tray--$1. All others have sold.