Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,096   Online: 1004

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Olympus 35 SP Rangefinder

Olympus 35SP rangefinder. One of Olympus' premier rangefinders, in fact and a treat to use! Has a small ding or two and evidence on bottom plate of having been carried in the wrong case (screw rubbed the chrome off). Missing the shutter button collar, but this doesn't affect the use of the camera at all and could be replaced by a clever owner. Meter works, note: spotmeter works, lens (42mm 1:1.7) is bright and clean (actually one of the best I've ever seen), viewfinder is nice and rangefinder patch is bright, action is nice, shutter is also nice. Focus is smooth, easy and quick. Works fine at all speeds (1/1 through 1/500) and so does the aperture. Please remind me and I will re-seal it before sending. $55 plus actual shipping cost.

PayPal ok for international buyers but cash, check or money order for domestic buyers please.

If questions, please ask.
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35SP Front.JPG   35SP Back.JPG   35SP Bottom.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I'll take it if it is still availible.

If you are still selling light seal kits let me know - I need a few (I'll check which specifically once I'm home).

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Brian,
    You're the first person to respond, so it is yours. Yes...still selling the kits. When you're at home, please let me know what is needed. If you'll PM your address, I'll get this ready to mail and Monday we'll know the shipping cost.
    Jon Goodman
    9153 Loma Vista
    Dallas, TX 75243

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    PM sent. Thanks

Shooter
    Large Format
    That is a fantastic buy. My mom had one of these for about four decades until she dropped it in some muddy water and it was beyond repair. This was the first real camera I used, the light meter broke about 15 years ago, but because it reads in EV, I was quite good at guessing exposure by then and used it for quite a while without any meter. Fantastic lens, quality i couldn't match with my first slr back in the day.

Shooter
    35mm
    I agree entirely...another camera I hate to part with, but nobody said this downsizing stuff would be fun.
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin