FS: Bronica SQ-Ai items
I have a large Bronica SQ-Ai set and have some items that are duplicates or not used by me so have decided to lighten the bag a bit.
1. Bronica SQ-Ai Motor drive. This drive fits nicely on the camera and winds the film at a rate of about 2/second. Uses 6 AA batteries and the cameras functions all work off these batteries, saving your other batteries. Since the film is wound and the mirror reset, there is almost no loss of image when shooting, similar to using a DSLR. I've also found that using either this motor drive or the speed grip is preferred when using any finder of 45 or 90 degrees, like the S-prism finder. There's a button next to the on switch that winds your film at the beginning so that you don't have to use the film crank. It doesn't add much weight to the camera except for the weight of the batteries added, the grip is pretty light. All in all a very nice and useful accessory for your SQ-Ai camera. Price $190.00
2. A 2x tele-converter that is automatic, lenses transmit info to and from the camera body so it's just like using the PS or S lenses. Full metering and aperture priorities are maintained with this converter. Mint condition with both caps. Price $190.00
3. Bronica bellows shade for use with all lenses, includes mask for the 200/250mm lenses. Has seen little use, works perfectly. Price $75.00
4. Bronica polaroid film back for use on SQ-A and SQ-Ai cameras. Mint- condition. With perfect dark slide too. I have 2 of these. Price $40.00
5. Beater Bronica SQ bellows shade. Bellows are worn, needs an easily found screw to lock in position. good condition. Price $30.00
6. 220 backs (2) for Bronica SQ cameras, new style with ISO dial on the rear, +/- dial on rear. Exc cond. Can be modified to use 120 film. Price $40.00
7. 120 film back, newest style with ISO dial on rear, exposure compensation on rear. mint- condition, Price $100.00
Prices include shipping to USA only. Paypal please add 3%. Thanks, Bob Nancarrow in Michigan.
Pictures of the film backs.
1. 220 back in exc condition
2. 220 back in exc- condition
3. 120 back in mint- condition
P.S. Don't be afraid to make reasonable offers on any of the gear, it will at least open a dialogue between us and might end in a transaction. Bob.
Last edited by nanthor; 11-25-2012 at 12:23 AM. Click to view previous post history.
Bump to the top. Most items are still available except the 120 back, which I am removing until I can test all my other 120 backs for light leaks. The 2 Polaroid backs have been sold so they are not available. Thanks, Bob.
Last edited by nanthor; 12-02-2012 at 11:38 PM. Click to view previous post history.