Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,520   Posts: 1,543,798   Online: 813

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Agfa 200 speed film / 24 exposure

I have 32 rolls[/U] of Walgreen's Studio 35 - ISO 200 (which was the Agfa Vista emulsion--C41 process, 24 exposure per roll). Vista was the highest quality of Agfa's consumer color films. The expiration date is 04/07. I bought this film the same day it was announced Agfa would cease the agreement to supply Walgreen's and put it straight in the freezer where it has been kept.

$1.50 per roll plus actual cost of shipping. PayPal ok for buyers outside the USA but check, cash, money order inside the USA, please.

If questions, please ask.

Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format

Film

I cant figure out how to send a PM from my phone, but I'll take 10 rolls, what is your preferred method of payment? If you PM me back I can reply; I just can't find the button to send a PM from your user profile

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin