Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,808   Posts: 1,581,491   Online: 1077

Shooter
    Digital Negs

FS: Docter Optic 150mm Germinar-W f/9 in shutter

It pains me to sell this but I haven't shot with it in over a year and don't think i will in the near future (all my 4x5 gear is sold). It's by far my favorite 4x5 lens and is tiny compared to the coverage it gives. I have it mounted on a seiko shutter and have a home made aperture scale pasted on it (see pic). Here's a link if you want info on this incredible lens

http://www.hevanet.com/cperez/test/Germinar.html

I will include the linhof technica type board and the minolta cable release (this is by far the best cable release you can find). Original caps included and I might also have the original barrel mount (I need to check)

Here are the pics

Nothing much to say. The optics are great, No fungus, haze or any other issues. a few specks of internal dust but that's it.

Looking to get $1000 for the lens (includes shipping to the US)

Shooter
    Digital Negs
    bump

Shooter
    Digital Negs
    Price reduced to $800. C'mon guys!! How many of these have you seen going up for sale??

Shooter
    Digital Negs
    Final price reduction $700

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin