Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,531   Online: 1012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Nikon 105mm f/2.5 (P type Ai'd)

Hi everyone,

I only just recently bought this lens here on APUG but unfortunately for me, last night my iPhone completely stopped working and I am now without a cellphone. I either have to pay to repair it (if possible) or buy a new one. This is an unforeseen expense, but I have to liquidate some things to cover the cost.

What I have here is an early Nikkor-P 105mm f/2.5 (Sonnar Type) that has been Ai'd, it is in excellent condition and works perfectly on my F3. I will have pictures available tonight, but I am asking $180 shipped /paypaled (OBO)

What you will get:

Nikkor 105mm f/2.5 (SN# 252765)
    F/R Nikon Lens Caps
    Nikon HS-4 Lens Hood
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Snap this up someone, it's a fantastic lens.
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I absolutely agree, it is really excellent. I should mention that if I can manage to fix my phone myself without any major cost and no one has picked it up before then I am definitely keeping this lens.

Otherwise I'm just going to have to repurchase it in the future.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ok here are the photos of the lens itself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4868.jpg   IMG_4865.jpg   IMG_4866.jpg   IMG_4869.jpg   IMG_4870.jpg  

- Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So my phone was not economical for me to repair and I had to buy a new one. Sadly that means I need to help offset the cost of the purchase by letting this go

Anyone interested in a great copy of this lens?
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm going to bump this and say that the price is OBO so if you're interested, please get in touch with me (though if it doesn't happen I won't cry about keeping it!)
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    These are truly great lenses, I have one very close to this in serial #. I can't say enough good about it.

This one looks to have been factory AI'd.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Indeed, it's a quality conversion and works perfectly on my F3. I really do hate to let this go, but admittedly I do shoot more often in the 24/50mm range.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ok let's twist things up a little bit. I also have a 50mm f/2-H which is in very good overall condition, save for a small nick in the front element, which in the numerous rolls I've put through my F3 with it I've never noticed to degrade image quality.

Considering that my other two lenses are both AI, I'd be willing to do a trade for a nice copy of a 105 f/2.5 Ai or AiS for these two lenses. Only reason is because I intend to use these more for video work and I would like to have color consistency between all three lenses, where right now the 105 I currently have is a bit warmer in tone (which actually is quite pleasant).

Just a thought.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Since it's nearly christmas, I will do a special deal.

The 105mm f/2.5 P and 50mm f/2 H. You get both together for $180, or for a straight trade towards a 105mm f/2.5 AI or AIS.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin