Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,908   Posts: 1,556,128   Online: 1205

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Rare Leica 39mm adapter...

How rare is this adapter you ask? Well, since it is the only adapter I have to sell this afternoon, that makes it very rare. As I recall this was a 39mm to Bayonet M mount adapter, but it has been many years since I used it. Let's say that's what it is, but honestly there's no end to the number of cameras we could make this marvelous adapter fit. All we need is a hacksaw, a file, a drill, a hammer or medium sized rock and some epoxy and/or duct tape and/or chewing gum. Possibly a little beer. Maybe some of that adhesive they used to apply to paneling when it was glued in place. Just let your mind run free on stuff like this. Of course you have to start correctly...it isn't any old adapter which can fit into this distinctive category, is it? No, it takes a very special adapter to qualify for total adaptability and special with a capital S is what you're going to get this fine autumn afternoon. $10 plus actual cost of shipping.

PayPal ok for international sales but check/cash/money order for domestic sales please.

If questions, please ask.
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Adapter 1.jpg   Adapter 2.jpg   Adapter 3.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    The adapter seems to be sold.
    Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would buy it simply based on the description....can I pay for you to write up all the descriptions on items I have to sell?

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks!

Write descriptions...sure...why not? We're talking a commission deal here, aren't we?

Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Makes me want to box up the piles of junk I have collected in the last 15 years and ship them to you. 50-50 plus actual shipping? OK?

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    35mm
    50-50 sounds ok to me, Hoopiter (that's Jupiter in Spanish). Actually makes me think of a scene in "Support Your Local Sheriff" where Jack Elam asks James Garner how they're going to split the proceeds of their gold mine (when they get one). Garner says "Oh, I was thinking 60/40." To which Elam replies "Oh you're thinking 60 for you and 40 for me." And Garner says "Well, that wasn't exactly what I was thinking, but thanks for offering. That's real nice of you." Great movie if you like to laugh.
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin