Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,702   Posts: 1,482,662   Online: 630

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Minolta lens holiday deal

What we have here is the very last of SLR Minolta stuff I own. Three lenses and a lens doubler. Oh and a couple of body caps I'll toss in for free. There's a Hanimex 80-200mm 1:4.5. Nice zoom with built-in hood. No lens creep. No damage. Both caps. There's a Sears MC Zoom 75-260mm 1:4.5. Nice zoom with built-in hood. No lens creep. No damage. Both caps. There's a Kamero 135mm 1:2.8 lens (no caps) and a Vivitar doubler with both caps. All these worked just fine when I used them. I no longer have any Minolta gear, so you can have all 4 of these for the price of $18 plus the cost of postage. Best postage deal will be a domestic USPS Medium Priority box for $11.35. Meaning you'll get all for $29.35.

Cash, check, money order. I'd prefer to sell domestically because of the crazy price. If you're in another country, please send a PM.

Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Minolta zoom.JPG   Minolta Kamero.JPG   Minolta Hanimex.JPG   Minolta doubler.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Are these Maxxum or MC mount?

Shooter
    35mm
    The Hanimex and doubler are MC, the zoom is MD and the Kamero isn't marked. All were used with SRT & Minolta XE series cameras, if this helps. (all are pre Maxxum)
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    All us lenses are still here waiting patiently to be adopted. Our owner says $16 (or $4 per lens) plus actual cost of postage.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I will have to grab this deal while I can. PM sent.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Art

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They have arrived and they are marvelous Jon. Thanks so much. Now to get the Minoltas running film.
    Last edited by ArtO; 12-12-2012 at 06:31 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Art

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow, screaming deal.
    A politician is a man who will double cross that bridge when he comes to it.

Oscar Levant

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin