Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,534   Online: 849

Shooter
    Large Format

Hasselblad Items, Nikon, Olympus Half Frame, Fuji 4x5 holder

If you would like photos of any certain item please let me know and I will send you them. This is my first APUG sale so I'm not sure how to insert them into this post. Thanks.

Up for sale:

1. Hasselblad Carl Zeiss 150mm C Chrome lens. (this is not the T* version). Comes with front cap and bubble case. $300.00

2. Hasselblad A16s back. The insert does not match but it functions perfectly. $50.00

3. Zeiss Ikon Nettar 515/2. This has the Novar 105mm f/6.3 lens. Shutter is accurate and camera works great. $50.00

4. Nikon FE with Nikkor 50mm f/1.4. Cosmetically the camera has some brassing and has replaced leatherette.
    Internally the camera is quite clean and the shutter fires accurately at all speeds. The lens is quite clean and has a vivitar UV filter on it. $150.00

5. Olympus Pen ft chrome with 38mm f/1.8 lens. Extremely clean and takes great shots, just havn't had the need for half frame anymore. $250.00

6. Fuji PA-145 instant film holder. Has only had about 4 packs of film put through it. Extremely clean. $150.00

If you are interested PM me and I will answer any questions about the items. PayPal only please.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Oh, you foul tempter.
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    sending pm for A16

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM for the Olympus Pen...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin