Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,905   Posts: 1,521,391   Online: 1074

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS - two Polaroid SX-70 cameras and accessories

I have for sale two Polaroid SX-70 cameras. One is an early model in brown and it comes with an original brown leather case. The second is the later Sonar model. It has no case and is a bit scuffed up. Both of the cameras worked perfectly when I last used them, which was about the time Polaroid stopped making SX-70 film. I have no way to test them now. Also included are a tripod adapter, a remote shutter button, a lens shade and an accessory holder.

These cameras seem to go on ebay for about $60-75 each, so I'll make a package deal to apug members - $100. for the lot, plus shipping, Paypal preferred.

No job, no prospects, so I'm selling stuff in case I need to move into my van (with my 8x10).
    Send a PM with your mailing address and I'll reply with shipping costs and how to send PayPal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20121128-Simmons-20.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	319.3 KB 
ID:	60441
    juan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SX70.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS - two Polaroid SX-70 cameras and accessories

Pm sent...just in case...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold - thanks for looking.
    juan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin