Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,714   Online: 1273

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Yashica Lens Lollapalooza

And when you see what I have in mind, lollapalooza might be putting it mildly.

Here's a set of auxiliary Yashica lenses. These were used in conjunction with the Electro 35 series to give those cameras a telephoto or wide angle ability. Not that I'd say they were that terrific when combined with the Electro 35, however if screwed onto any other lens which has the same size filter as the Electro 35 (and I mean to suggest using an SLR lens) you can get some very interesting effects. You can turn a 50mm lens into a decent portrait lens or you can turn a 50mm lens into something on the order of a 35mm lens. Or...you could epoxy or hot glue them together side by side, attach a strap to make them work like goggles, walk around your yard a couple of times and you'd never need alcoholic beverages again. Ever. Or at least for a long time. And oh so stylish. Why just take a look at our model who is showing this clever optic ensemble for your viewing pleasure today. $8 plus the actual cost of shipping. Model not included.

PayPal ok for international buyers, but check/cash/money order for domestic buyers please.

If questions, please ask.
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yashica lens 1.jpg   Yashica lens 2.jpg   Yashica lens 3.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM set

Shooter
    35mm
    I believe the lenses are sold. Just in time for the holiday parties, too.
    Thanks,
    Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Your ads should be compulsory reading....always make my day!
    Tony

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tony lockerbie View Post
    Or...you could epoxy or hot glue them together side by side, attach a strap to make them work like goggles, walk around your yard a couple of times and you'd never need alcoholic beverages again. Ever. Or at least for a long time.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should start charging by the word and just give this stuff to the buyer for free with donation
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    35mm
    Tony, I'm glad you like them and thanks for the compliment! Life is so serious...I try to have fun when I can.
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin