Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,508   Posts: 1,543,558   Online: 1041

Thread: Free Stuff

Shooter
    35mm

Free Stuff

Well, not exactly free because you get to pay for shipping, but any way going I have to liberate myself from these things. It is just that simple. At least one of these could be a stocking stuffer. If you use Number 1 for a stocking stuffer you better be using a toesack for a stocking and have a recipient with a good sense of humor.

1. 3 Konica Auto S2 cameras. On one the shutter works but the aperture doesn't seem to work. Good lens. Rangefinder seems ok. On another the rangefinder is good, overall appearance is vg to excellent, lens is great but shutter blades have come off inside. On the last one, this is truly a parts camera but has what seems to be a fine lens and a shutter/aperture assembly which might work. All in all, I'd say a clever person could make one very nice Auto S2 out of this lot. In fact I'm pretty sure of it. In addition, each camera comes with a leather case. Domestic sale please...medium sized USPS Flat Rate box for $11.35

2. Minolta Supreme Freedom Zoom Elite. In a platinum-like color this is a fairly sophisticated point and shoot with date function, macro function, panorama function and some other stuff I never tried. Battery is good, lens is 38-115mm and the camera takes great photos. Really nothing to do but put film in and use it. Comes with its case. Great camera to keep in a car, put in a tackle box, keep in your tree house or at the lake (if you're fortunate enough to have a lake cabin or something like that). Quick and easy to use for anybody. Will ship any way you wish at cheapest possible rate or whatever.

3. Chinon Genesis. Works and has battery. Missing the red plastic cover for the autofocus aparatus, but this seems to have no adverse effect on it. Will take fine pictures. Will work in single mode or continuous mode. Lens is 35mm - 80mm with macro ability. Fine lens but camera shows wear. Has the hand strap. Again, happy to ship at cheapest rate possible.

Prefer domestic sales on these. Cash/check/money order please.

No images...sorry.
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    #1 seems to be gone and #2 may also be gone.
    Thanks,
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    All is gone. Thanks,
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin