Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,533   Posts: 1,572,710   Online: 796

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Pentax 645n w/ 35mm/75mm/150mm...

My kit, owned and used...fully functional, and a splendid camera with features ranging from three meter-modes to auto bracketing...but, getting a bit heavy for me as I age.

Includes 645n body, 35mm very wide angle (manual), 75mm normal (auto & manual), 150mm close tele (portraits--manual), plus three 120 backs (one on camera, two in cases), Pentax wide strap, various lens/body caps, and the original instruction manual. All components are functional and probably rate KEH Ex, some +. Glass is excellent, coatings perfect (some dust specks per usual).

See my web site for examples (almost all images except the "Barbara" gallery).

Price is $825.00US PayPal with a percentage to APUG and split USA/Canada shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 04-004.JPG   09-009.JPG   01-001.JPG  

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I'm not in the market for a camera system, but I did enjoy your web site. Particular the photos of Barbara.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wow, what a deal! Someone needs to snap this up; they won't regret it!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Agreed! This is a killer system and the body and 35mm alone are worth the asking price.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'd love to have the additional backs, myself; I'm not good at loading more film on the fly.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Oh hi Vincent! I bought a scanner from you for a friend a few months back Nice to see you on here! This looks like a beautiful set!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lovely set, and I'm most impressed with your webpage too....the Barbara series is very moving...outstanding.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    all...many thanks for responding...

Adelorenzo...it is a great price, indeed--KEH is approx $1250 in ex, and I think at least the 35mm is ex+...

Tony and Dismayed...I very much appreciate your comments about my site...it's been a tough row for my lady...

Sundowner...I know of no better 645 system...what would often do is use it as my walk-around camera (sans bag) held at my side by the battery-handle (a perfect grip), then I'd bring it up, quickly adjust, and shoot like a press camera...yet just as often it was on a tripod working more deliberately...I've moved to a lightweight Fuji 645gi for walk-around, and a Hasselbald for the deliberations some hand held, as I can use the Hasselblad three-point hold (two hands and a belly button)...

Pipyr...hello, lovely lady--it's overcast in our Maine, but you've just brought some sunshine...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's my main walk-around rig as well. The standard 75mm lens works wonderfully for me and I employ it in the same way. I don't carry a bag or another lens...just a few rolls of film. Great system and wonderful glass in the lenses.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Keep this up everyone and I'll buy it, to go with my 645n and 645,just for the 35mm lens.I agree with Vincent-I've always believed the pentax 645 system to be the king of the format.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin